Sales Ninja (Account Manager)
Are you the life of the party? Is your goal at any social event to meet as many people as possible? Does your family say you talk too much? If you answered yes to the above, please read on.
BubbleUP Marketing and CSG are searching high and low for a superstar who can perform outbound sales activities, and thrives on creating stupendous relationships. If your daily mantras include understanding client needs, focusing on marketing solutions that get results and conversion rates, start working on your resume NOW!
Now for the important stuff – who we are :). At BUP and CSG, we value transparency, honesty and fun. We laugh A LOT and work hard at the same time. If you enjoy an impromptu nerf gun war (started usually by our CEO and done through a Zoom meeting presently), being in a client meeting and watching a co-worker ride by on our Google bike and a selection of really great coffee, lattes and teas, we encourage you to read the boring stuff below!!
Now for the boring stuff, what you’ll actually do:
- Be responsible for outbound sales activities to meet weekly/monthly/annual targets
- Utilize CRM, proposal and project management software to track sales activities
- Complete client discovery meetings and prepare proposals that focus on marketing solutions that provide impact and move the needle forward
- Attend networking events
- Form and develop relationships with prospective clients that opens the door for new business opportunities
- Manage the sales process and bring on win-win client relationships
Things that make you great:
- 1-2 years of sales experience (marketing agency background would be deemed
AWESOME and put you at the top of the resume pile!)
- Understanding of the home building and land development industry
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Skillful negotiator
- Communications guru (excellent written and presentation skills and ability to adjust style to meet audience needs)
- Passionate self starter
- Likes to have fun
In closing, if you’ve got a vivacious personality, boundless optimism and don’t get scared away by the word NO, send us your best video sales pitch about yourself (oh and attaching your resume wouldn’t hurt either)!