Brand Conservator/Connoisseur Job Description
Do you understand the difference between a brand and a logo? Do words like target audience, competitive analysis, and brand position make you feel warm and fuzzy? Can you craft a story that makes people stop in their tracks, listen, and get curious to know more? Do you cringe when brands don’t connect their strategy with the correct campaign idea and end up sending the wrong message? If you answered yes to these questions, get your personal brand strategy together and read on!
We are currently looking for a brand connoisseur who knows what it takes to grow an online community that helps organizations make a powerful name for themselves in the most crowded space EVER, from scratch (this is also code for never a boring day!).
Does the idea of tying a well crafted story to current and future customers in hopes of discovering tomorrow’s trends make you tingle with excitement? Do you constantly dream of vision statements, understand that good social media goes beyond just posting content, and you get excited about audience segments, personas and taglines, if yes we want to hear from you!!
Now for the important stuff — who we are. 🙂 At CSG and BubbleUP, we value transparency, results, and fun. We laugh A LOT and work hard at the same time. If you enjoy an impromptu nerf gun war (started usually by our CEO), being in a client meeting and watching a co-worker ride by on our Google bike, and a selection of really great coffee, lattes, and teas, we encourage you to read the boring stuff below!! We currently offer flexible, remote working conditions to suit the various needs of pandemic life but do want to see your face in the office as we also feel personal connection is key.
Now for the boring stuff, what you’ll do:
- Assist in set-up, management, and optimizations of our client brand and marketing strategies
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact to provide monthly reporting and analytics
- Conduct strategy sessions and develop brand architectures that truly tap into the potential an organization has
- Develop and tell authentic stories that engage with end users and target audiences today and in the future
- Develop, post, and run social media campaigns on a variety of platforms AND recommend which ones to use
- Develop brand visions, sail the ship, and keep initiatives on the right path
- Analyze consumer and market insights, and develop trend data that is used in brand and marketing strategies
- Truly own the success, image, and positioning of all the brands within the BUP/CSG environment
- Inspire and craft stories for brand strategies, content development, social media, and more
- Write creative briefs, blocking charts, social media strategies, and more
- Ensuring branding is consistent across all marketing channels
What makes our connoisseur special:
You are an exceptional storyteller and communicator who can share a brand’s vision, purpose, and personality with a host of different audiences. You have a solid foundation and understanding of client audiences and customers and have strong creative, analytical, and organization skills. You use customer and trend research to create strategies that will change how people perceive the brand and the actions they take. Most importantly, you listen and understand the relationship a brand is creating, how people are responding to its tone of voice and if they like it.
- 2 years digital marketing and brand development experience
- Digital certifications are considered an asset
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince as you will manage relationships with vendors and clients
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
In closing, if you’ve got a fearless personality, boundless optimism and a desire to make the digital marketing world a better place send us your best tagline and campaign overview about yourself (oh and attaching your resume won’t hurt either).